POSM cover image

Search This Blog

Friday 5 July 2013

[SPECIAL DESIGNS] RED BULL TIN, RAYA 2013 VERSION

[红牛 二〇一三 开斋节版 铝罐]

This one I got from my classmate...... but he still want me to pay RM0.50 to get this (empty tin)......
He said he bought it from Owl Haven, Star City Kuantan, and he said he couldn't find this in 7Eleven, etc.
从同学那里得到。但他要收50仙(空罐) 才可以给我……所以只好给了……
他说是从Owl Haven 那里买的,还说在7Eleven等 没有看到有这种设计的罐……
Logo and Raya designs (front)
开斋节设计

Logo and Raya designs (back)
开斋节设计

Details (Side, left)
其他详细资料

Nutrition Information (Side, right)
营养成份

Oh, this is already manufactured in April 2013......
二〇一三 四月就制造了这个

The tin with my ketupat(s) (decorations) *I weaved the ketupat(s)
与马来粽(装饰)合照(马来粽是我织的……)
I didn't see any RED BULL RAYA ad stuffs yet......
还没有看到今年红牛开斋节的广告物品……

P/S: RED BULL RAYA 2012 Danglers

2 comments:

  1. wow! cantik dan menarik! syabas dan terima kasih. Nanti nak cari juga buat koleksi :).

    ReplyDelete