POSM cover image

Search This Blog

Thursday 12 December 2013

100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 flagline

Yesterday was a lucky day...
100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 flagline

... When I was wandering with my friend around Malay Town (Putra Square, Kuantan), we went to News Mag. Then when I walked to behind of the shop, I saw a 100PLUS flagline on the floor, and I asked the shop owner whether can take it or not... She said can, then she asked me why I want this stuff... normal answer - to collect! And I asked her whether the salesman left this stuff for this shop or not, she replied: "哦……这个是那个salesman刚刚挂在外面的……我看到很难看……又把它拆下来……(Oh, the salesman just hanged that outside of the shop, but I feel ugly/eyesore... then I removed it...)" ...... then I just brought this home! :-)
Six pieces in a set of flagline
(back - same designs)

First, third and fifth pieces of flagline (from left)
A polygon-shaped red-blue-green horse and the new 100PLUS common logo

Second, forth and sixth pieces of flagline (from left)
A can of new design of 100PLUS,
"Welcome the New Year with the Agility of the Horse"/“躍馬奔騰迎新年”

A Halal logo and a copyright sentence found on left side of every piece of the flagline

F&N 130 Years logo and "A member of the FRASER AND NEAVE GROUP" found on left bottom of every piece of the flagline

"nikmat sebenar . kebaikan sejati" and F&N common logo found on right bottom of every piece of the flagline
*... however they didn't use the English or Chinese slogan......



left end (from front)

right end (from front)

on the third piece got a small hole and fitted with a short string...
(see below photo - how the string looks like when pass through the hole)


flagline (when kept)

P/S: Christmas is not yet over... however we can see some CNY stuffs (ads) on shops, markets, TV, etc on early of December... Photos below are the F&N and F&N SEASONS CNY 2014 flaglines (not so clear... but still can see)...
F&N and F&N SEASONS CNY 2014 flaglines

F&N and F&N SEASONS CNY 2014 flaglines

Updated 5 March 2014
Picked up a piece of broken flagline's piece on somewhere yesterday...
can see horse's legs only...

"...騰迎新年"

No comments:

Post a Comment