POSM cover image

Search This Blog

Sunday 9 June 2013

100PLUS CNY 2013 cardboard standee + F&N Products prices dangler

Yes!!! Finally I got the 100PLUS cardboard standee!!!!!!
After Chinese New Year, I tried to 'get' some leftover ad stuffs... and I missed this many times......

Firstly saw it at Nirwana Air Putih after few days from the end of CNY, but no staff around there, and missed this. But after few days it 'flew' out to road outside(quite near a drain) near the market... and after a week it gone...... I passed by many times but didn't stop at there so that missed it......

Then last month when I went to a mini market near my hometown, I saw the 100PLUS standee and F&N standee, and also F&N CNY paper banner(to cover the bottom part of racks), but at the moment I didn't ask for them for unknown reason... :( but after few weeks, they gone(not actually), but I saw the F&N standee was put on the floor to put some stocks above it (exposed a bit and I saw it), ...... :'(
Yesterday, I went to the same mini market, YES! FINALLY!!! I saw the 100PLUS standee hid behind a rack near a pillar, I went and asked a staff in the market, I said: "Boleh tak saya ambil ini(while pointing the standee)?" Then the staff thought for a while and said: "Ambil je la..." So I took it haha :D !!!
Let's see...,
One surface of the standee

Let's flip it back...... hmm why got the price cardboard(dangler actually) pasted on the standee!?
Then I used few hours to remove the price cardboard from the standee.
What I got: a 100PLUS CNY 2013 standee and F&N Products (2013) prices dangler

The size of the standee: comparison with the marker on the left bottom
 Let's see the features in the standee:
The "跨步迎春,迈向新高!/Reach new heights with 100PLUS." and the liondance
(both surface same)

"Win 'SUCCESS' Gold Medallions and Cash Prizes!"
(both surface same)

OUTDO YOURSELF
pure enjoyment, pure goodness F&N
(both surface same)

When the standee is expanded

The standee "stands"

Top view when expanded

Side view when expanded
 Let's see the price dangler:
The F&N Products (100PLUS, F&N, F&N SEASONS) price dangler

F&N logo with creative background

Blacken the white space to show the prices.
They(?) already blacken the F&N price and wrote the pack type......
(these type of price I can't censor it haha, RM 27.30 for 1 carton of F&N)

恭喜發財
Wishing You A Prosperous New Year

back of the dangler. double-sided tape is prepared for pasting the dangler if can't hang it...
that's why it pasted on one surface of the standee...... -_-
(hmm... not double-sided dangler)

___ for hanging the dangler
(P/S): At Gostan Sikit got a post with the image of the 100PLUS cardboard standee...... :)
(P/S): Wondering whether the size of the above standee is same to 2011 Coca-Cola/F&N/100PLUS/F&N SEASONS CNY standee(from ...dah masuk kotak)..... haha!!!
Are they have the same size!?
Thanks to Spallan, I noticed that the Coca-cola standee is quite bigger than the 100PLUS standee that I got...
Pic: 30 January 2011, 3.15pm at Carrefour(AEON BiG) Kuantan


This is the 'biggest' thing I got, I think......
Next time I will post this standee with other 100PLUS CNY stuffs I collected :)

2 comments:

  1. Syabas, dapat juga kumpul standee 100Plus dan F&N dangler. Standee CocaCola tu saiznya lebih kurang 4 kali ganda standee 100Plus. Memang besar dan susah nak simpan....hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh baru je saya perasan, dulu saya ada ambil gambar yang standee Coca-Cola tu kat pasar raya... Nampak dah, standee besar tu diletakkan diatas botol 1.5l, rasanya panjangnya sampai 10 botol 1.5l, manakala standee yang saya dapat hanya ada empatsetengah botol 1.5l...... anyway thanks :)

      Delete