POSM cover image

Search This Blog

Saturday 27 July 2013

[MISC. PAPERS] brochures and [SHELF TALKERS] that picked up from the floor

No need to say so much. 不必多言。 Tak perlu cakap banyak-banyak.
What I saw today...... 我看到的事物…… Apa yang saya telah lihat......

- A closed shop...
100PLUS Road to London (2012) buntings (in red circle)
Now this shop is an illegal cyber cafe I think...... I want to cabut that buntings but I scared......

- An electrical shop...
PHILIPS buntings

-Kah Heong (KH) Restaurant 家鄉
F&N (CNY 2009) poster
old poster
I want to get this one!!! But dunno need to ask who......

-GC Curry House
Ketupat-s found in the curry house......

F&N and NutriSoy buntings outside curry house

F&N's buntings 1

F&N's buntings 2

-Pos Malaysia - Air Putih
"Salam Ramadhan al-Mubarak" and "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri" buntings

Banner/bunting

Top part of the banner/bunting

Raya postcards (I think if want to get these you need to buy stamp but not sure, because got someone (Chinese) asked and can't get them)

-Nirwana Hypermarket
Maggi buntings(2013)

F&N Susu Sejat

F&N susu sejat

Pringles Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

-San Hin Restaurant 三興
F&N SEASONS NutriSoy buntings

- Eng Hong Semambu
Yeo's banner

What I got today 今天获得的东西 Hasil hari ini......
What I got today......

POS MALAYSIA - Raya brochures/flyers

whiskas Junior "Bagai Kasih Seorang Ibu" brochure
Nirwana Hypermarket

the shelf talkers - ALL PICKED UP FROM THE FLOOR at Nirwana Hypermarket
Got dirty stains...... (click to zoom)

......especially this one, got lots of stains

After I cleaned them......

Downy PARFUM COLLECTION "Seperti memakai minyak wangi setiap hari"

...featuring the Korean International Celebrity, Lee Dong-wook with his signature

Buttercup butter price tag - unused (not blackened the price)

"RM 50,000 Hadiah untik dimenangi menjelang Syawal ini! 17/6 - 28/7/2013
Buka Ketupat InTrend & SPRITZER + FIBRE
Layari (FB) Spritzer.Fibre"
Oh, the contest ends tomorrow (28/7)

-LOL-
"Buka Ketupat"...... yup I did it so...... can I get the RM50,000!? LOL haha......

No comments:

Post a Comment