POSM cover image

Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 June 2013

munchy's "KIDS GO FREE" shelf dangler + Pedigree DENTAstix pamphlet

I went to Eng Hong Jalan Beserah, Kuantan few hours ago, just for a while, and I got stuffs below:
Pedigree DAILY DENTAstix brochure - hooked at the shelf and we can take for free
munchy's x LEGOLAND MALAYSIA KIDS GO FREE shelf talker - hid under a pack of biscuits......  


munchy's shelf talker (2012)

behind it...
err...... someone did mathematics here...... why don't get a paper!?

Pedigree DENTAstix brochure, (2013)
if want to see details, just go to available shops and get it...

Four types of the DENTAstix...
P/S: I saw many old posters in the market (e.g: PEPSI CNY 2011, 100PLUS Infinity Challenge) (forgot to take photos)...... I hope I can get some of the posters from there......

No comments:

Post a Comment