POSM cover image

Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 June 2013

[MISC. PAPERS] Kit Kat "Free Multipurpose Bag/Percuma Beg Serbaguna" tag

Today after school I went to Nirwana Hypermarket Kuantan......
And I saw many stuffs in there, but I took few photos only......
Wow got many MAGGI buntings!!!!!! Can I have one!?
:( can't find any leftover around there......

The new myCola (F&N Product) poster.
(click here to view my previous post about this myCola)
After I round somewhere else in the market, I only found this...... just tercabut from the packing and left on the empty spac of the rack......
One side that shows in English


Another side that is in Malay language

Front and back of the tag...
But I didn't buy the Kit Kat for the free bag......
#Spallan bought Kit Kat that got the free multipurpose bag......
The tag (or sticker..., quite different)
click the link above to see the bag......

No comments:

Post a Comment