POSM cover image

Search This Blog

Monday 29 September 2014

Coca-Cola "喜悦合家欢 富贵满家乐" Chinese New Year 2013 banner (broken)

Special post for CNY!
Last time I noticed this banner (in well condition) for a long time... until last Friday I spotted that this banner was broken (just like the condition on photo above)... so today I just asked for it, I think I will keep this as a reference only la......
Don't know who/what spoil it and what happened to it...

"喜悦合家欢 富贵满家乐"!

(Details)
- A nail is still attached on a hole of the banner...
- The nail and "cola cny" printed behind of the banner...
- Zoomed in the reunion table, a can of Fanta Orange and a glass of Coke (of course, few Chinese dishes) are featured...

(The banner before cleaning...)

The full version of the banner (Photo taken from a collector's FB)

No comments:

Post a Comment