POSM cover image

Search This Blog

Sunday 4 August 2013

GARNIER MEN TurboLight Oli Control posters - feat. Fahrin Ahmad

Today I wandering around East Coast Mall and Aeon Big Kuantan
今天的闲逛……
Dancing at Ground Floor

Raya Bersama faiza

Free RM5 voucher at Aeon Big

Balik Kampung Fair
Salam Aidilfitri

Energizer POWER SEAL MISSION SOOK!?

Ceria Raya poster(?) and Energizer posters

Lagu Raya

Raya decorations

Ceriakan Raya Dengan m&m's

Kit-Kat raya

Riang Ria Raya Cadbury
wow... nice design!

Garnier Raya
Aah, then I found something at the hole between the boxes below Maggi instant mees...... I saw something like Garnier and I thought it's a flyer or brochure...... then I took them out... oh they are posters...... (see below) I want to put them back...... aihh never mind la just took them (without permission)......
在箱子之间的空间里找到以下GARNIER MEN 的海报,原以为是一些传单,可是拿了出来才看到是海报……很想放回去但……哎,拿回去算了……(算是不问自取吧……)
the posters hid in the hole between the boxes
Actually I not sure whether these are posters or not... because they are in standard A4 size like flyers,,but at behind it's blank (no double-sided tape or something)...... so I feel they are posters, because I saw before got posters in A4 (smaller than other posters like F&N) size.......
不确定是不是海报,因为它们的尺寸是标准的A4如传单一样,可是后面却是空白,所以我觉得是海报。之前都有看过A4尺寸的海报……
Garnier Men posters, I got 3

Fahrin Ahmad

left bottom of the poster got TurboLight Oli Control product

right bottom got Garnier Men logo and stated
"Fahrin Ahmad Pengguna setia Garnier Men"

behind the posters are blank, and don't have any double-sided tapes

No comments:

Post a Comment